Pick Up Available at YAGOONA, NSW 2199.
We deliver our premium WATSUN WPC decking products to most areas of Australia.
* Additional freight fee will be applied in some postcode area.
All deliveries are hand unloaded. Delivery will be made to the closest practical point with medium ridged truck access. Some assistance may be required.
Why choose WATSUN??
* Termite resistant
* No Oiling Required
* Made using eco-friendly materials
* Will not crack, rot or splinter
* Slip Resistant
* No algae growth
* Invisible fixing
* Easy installation
* 100% Recycled product
* Low Maintenance
* Has the same interlocking system - Can use different colours & patterns to make your own unique design.
* UV stable
Interlocking Composite Decking Tiles That Don’t Need Bearers Or Fixings & Can Be Fitted in Minutes
Our composite decking tiles can be laid in two directions to create a unique pattern. The interlocking tiles are easy to lay and large areas can be installed quickly as no bearers or fixings are required. Edge trims clip to the sides and corners of the outer row of tiles to provide a smooth, safe, angled transition between the tile and the floor surface. No tools are required for installation and a typical garden decking area can be installed in just 30 minutes! Made from a durable wood-plastic composite material, our fast fit deck tiles offer superb durability and fade resistance, and are low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Interlocking Fixing Systems
- No fixings Required
- Quick and Easy to Lay
- Anti-slip, anti-splinter Surface
- No Support Bearers Required
- Waterproof, weather resistant
- Termite resistant, mildew and rot resistant
- Sustainable, saving money, saving time
- UV resistant, unrivalled capability
- Natural style, non-toxic, non-oil, non-painting. Low Maintenance
- Material Wood plastic composite
- Colour Three colours (Red Brown, Dark Brown, Natural)
- Product size(LxWxH) 300mmx300mmx22mm/pcs
- Product weight 0.88kg/pcs
- Great for balcony and courtyard
- Easy to install Easy to clean
|Item Location||Melbourne, Australia|
|Pattern - Colour||Pattern 2 - Natural|