Brand: UGG OZWEAR
Width: Normal fitting
Colours: Grey,Chestnut,Pink,Wine Red
Size: AU 3M/5L EU35, AU 4M/6L EU36/37, AU 5M/7L EU38, AU 6M/8L EU39, AU 7M/9L EU40, AU 8M/10L EU41/42
These Ladies Fashion COQUETTE SLIP ON are all the rage and never go out of fashion - especially when winter rolls around. provide you with an ultimate level of warm and comfort.
A traditional type of comfortable UGG Scuff, the wool provides excellent insulation against the cold, but also absorbs excessive moisture while letting your feet breathe. The thick fleece that traps warmth and provide supreme cushioning around the entire foot.
The traction-enhancing tread on the sole lets you take your slippers outside.
The sole is double layer lightweight hard wearing for indoor and outdoor wear.Reinforced heels ensures durability.
Upper/Inner: Premium Australian Double Face Sheepskin
Insole: Premium Sheepskin
Outsole: Sturdy Rubber
- Made of 100% Topgrade Australian Sheepskin.
- Premium Quality
- Water-resistant & antislip soles
- New Arrival Winter Style
- Australian Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Australia Location Service, Easy Returns & Exchanges
Don't know how to choose size? Please see our UGG size table as below:
|Material||Sheepskin Double Face|
|Item location||Sydney, Australia|
|Pattern - Colour||N/A|
* Please be sure to carefully read the above terms and conditions. Once you buy our products, it means that you accept the above terms and conditions.
- 1. superbuyer works with the Australian post office, Fastway, ALLIED EXPRESS and Toll and other courier companies, provide the most reasonable prices and the fastest service and the most efficient delivery service to our customers. Which transporter to choose depends on your area and shipping costs.
- 2. The order is usually shipped from the distribution center in Sydney or Melbourne the day after the full payment is received.
- 3. Under normal circumstances, the online goods are in stock, you can rest assured orders. However, system inventory management is not 100% accurate, so there will still be orders have been out of stock. If you encounter this situation, please do not worry, we will contact you promptly, for refund or waiting for stock processing.
- 4. Estimated arrival time on eBay is for reference only. The actual arrival time may be faster than eBay expectations and may also be slower than eBay expectations. Please visit our partner transporter's official website.
- 5. After most of the orders are sent, you will get a tracking number, which you can track on your official carrier's web site. Some low-value items may not have a tracking number.
- 6. In order to protect your rights, we strongly recommend that you check the goods at the time of receipt is intact and then sign. If the product does not match the list or the contents of the package or product is damaged, please refuse to sign and return. Any loss or damage to the goods found after signing will result in difficulties with our claim to the supplier and increase your burden of proof, which may result in the loss of your claim. Please refer to DOA's warranty.
- 7. The perfect situation is when the goods arrive, you or your family stay at the receiving address. In general, most products are delivered by the post office unless a small number of large items. Before the post office delivery, will send a text message in advance to provide you some of the options.. Once you have missed these options, resulting in the need to deliver again, you will be charged an additional fee unless you pick up at the post office.by yourself. If no one is at home, you can also choose to let the courier put the goods in front of you door if you can make sure that is safe, but in this case we will not be liable for the loss of the item, nor do we apply the terms of our DOA.
- 8. We work with several courier companies to get our products shipped to all parts of Australia as much as possible. However, due to restricted access by our operators, some bulky commodities (generally over 15 kg in gross weight or more than 120 cm in length on one side) may not be able to deliver to a few remote areas. If you belong to these remote areas and already purchased these bulky items, please do not worry, we will promptly contact you, unconditional refund or after you pay additional shipping to help you arrange another channel to delivery.There are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
State Postcode Suburb - All items
SA 5701 WOOLUNDUNGA
WA 6740 DRYSDALE RIVER
WA 6740 MITCHELL PLATEAU
WA 6740 OOMBULGURRI
WA 6740 KALUMBURU
WA 6740 PRINCE REGENT RIVER
WA 6740 WYNDHAM
WA 6743 WARMUN
WA 6743 CAMBRIDGE GULF
WA 6743 LAKE ARGYLE
WA 6743 DURACK
WA 6743 GIBB
WA 6743 KUNUNURRA
TAS 7151 HEARD ISLAND
TAS 7151 DAVIS
TAS 7151 MAWSON
TAS 7151 MACQUARIE ISLAND
TAS 7151 MCDONALD ISLANDS
TAS 7151 CASEY
State Postcode - Bulky items
NSW 2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
QLD 4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959
QLD 4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999
- Please be sure to carefully read the follow terms and conditions. Once you buy our products, it means that you accept the follow terms and conditions.
1. Do you have a warranty?
- Except for electronics, all products are covered by a 12-months warranty (unless specifically stated in the product description), and you may request repair, replacement, or refund for the product. Electronic products have a 3-months warranty. The specified warranty period commences on the date the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the specified warranty period commences upon receipt of the goods by you or 3 days from the date the goods are dispatched to you.
* The following terms and conditions apply to the warranty:
- Users have sufficient evidence of product quality issues, such as pictures or video. The normal wear and tear of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- Due to user abuse or damage caused in the delivery process will not be covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not include any accessories or bonus gifts. For accessories and giveaways, they will be listed on our list, including but not limited to batteries, carry bags and more.
2. The damage on arrival (DOA)
- This warranty applies only to items found on arrival that are damaged or malfunctioning, or that dose not work for the first time. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA Warranty:
- You must check your item and report it to us via email within 15 days of receipt of the item. (Please provide evidence of the picture or video, and prove that the damage or malfunction is a quality problem rather than an improper use). We reserve the right to refuse any claims or additional costs (postage and processing) made after this time period.
- Without our approval, please do not return defective items to us. You should also restore the original packaging of the item when returning the item and return it to us with all the items on the packing list.
3. What should I do if there is a missing part?
- Please confirm that the package has been checked very thoroughly, as small parts may become loose during shipping. If there is a missing part, please contact us immediately so we can help.
4. What does not apply to this warranty?
- The goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- You should maintain a backup of all software and data stored on your devices. In the event that storage media ordered from us becomes faulty, fails or otherwise detrimentally affects software or data stored on it, except as required by law, we are not to be held liable for any loss or damage to the software or data, howsoever arising.